Contestants will make a rap/hip-hop song with any Jee Juh beat and upload it to YouTube, the person who makes the best song by the end of August 2012 will win $2,000 CASH. (Additional cash prizes listed below) You can rap/sing about anything. This is not a video contest, this is a best rap/hip-hop song contest. Videos are allowed and encouraged but will not help your chances of winning this Jee Juh contest.
Deadline is August 31st 2012
• The YouTube video title must include “JeeJuh.com Contest” or “Jee Juh Contest”
• The description (under the video) must include “http://www.jeejuh.com”
• The beat must be from one of the Jee Juh producers, all other submissions will be ignored.
• The song must be unique and not used for any other contest.
YouTube video titles must include “JeeJuh.com Contest” or “Jee Juh Contest” in order to qualify.
No restrictions listed.
This is not a popularity contest. The panel of judges for this contest will be the current team of Jee Juh producers:
o Elliot Waite
o Mike Lightner
o Dov Rohan
o Francis Le Vesta
Songs will be judged by the following criteria:
4. Audio Quality (Its gotta sound good to win)
• 1st Place: $2,000 Cash
• 2nd Place: $400 Cash + 10 free Jee Juh Beats
• 3rd Place: $100 Cash + 5 free Jee Juh Beats