Jee Juh’s June Contest – Best YouTube Video with a Jee Juh Beat. This contest is 100% free to enter… Contestants will make a video with any Jee Juh beat and upload it to YouTube, the person who makes the best video by the end of June 2012 will win $1,500 CASH. Additional prizes listed below. This is not just a rap contest, this is a best overall video contest, and we will accept any videos made with our beats.
1. Check in by making a post on our Facebook wall (If you don’t have Facebook, make a comment at the bottom of this blog post)
2. Download any Jee Juh Beat:
You can use any beat without vocal tags from www.jeejuh.com –
Or, you can use any free beat with tags from our Facebook page –
3. Make a video with your Jee Juh beat and upload it to YouTube –
4. Post a link to your video on our Facebook wall –
5. Click the Share Buttons (Like, Tweet, Google+) on the left side of this contest page. Tell your friends!!
• The video must be uploaded to YouTube within the month of June, 2012.
• The video title must include “JeeJuh.com Contest” or “Jee Juh Contest”
• The video description must include “http://www.jeejuh.com”
• The beat must be from one of the 4 Jee Juh producers, all other submissions will be ignored.
• The video must be unique and not used for any other contest.
No restrictions listed.
This is not a popularity contest. The panel of judges for this contest will be the current team of Jee Juh producers:
o Elliot Waite
o Mike Lightner
o Dov Rohan
o Francis Le Vesta
Videos will be judged by the following criteria: overall effort, creativity, quality, and public rating.