This is your chance to be a part of the world of Harry Potter – KINECT for Xbox 360® style! Create a contemporary, up-beat and aspirational music track that captures the unique, magical experience every player will have in the upcoming video game release, Harry Potter for Kinect.
• A minimum of 60 seconds of audio is required and is the only element being judged.
• A video component is required (min. 60 seconds); as a contestant you have two options in regards to the video’s content:
1. Incorporate your music entry into your video. An audiofile is not required but we recommend uploading a supplemental audio file for judging purposes.
2. Your video can serve to simply introduce your project. An additional audio file is required.
• Note: only the artist(s) should appear in any video submitted.
• Video must include the Harry Potter for Kinect logo. WB Games hereby grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the materials provided to you on this website (“WB Content”) as part of your entry, provided that the entry containing WB Content is used only as part of your entry and for no other purpose. This license does not grant you any right to edit, remix, or otherwise alter WB Content, other than as technically necessary to include it within your entry.
• Video must include the following legal line: WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s12)
• Entry must be your original work, created solely by you, and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
• Entry (including video) must not contain any personally identifiable information (related to anyone, including you).
• Other than the Harry Potter for Kinect logo provided to you, video must not contain any posters, t-shirt prints, logos or other materials in which a third party might hold intellectual property rights.
• No one but you may be involved in the filming of the video.
This contest is open to legal residents of the United States only. Over 14 years old.
The grand prize winner and five runners up will receive a cash prize for participating and be chosen by the WB Games selection panel based on the following criteria:
25% – How well the music reflects the magic and adventure of Harry Potter
25% – How well the music epitomizes the fun and unique spirit of the game
25% – Production quality
25% – Originality
All music, images, video footage and other content must be originally produced by the artist uploading the Contest entry.