The main goal of “In Liguria”, the Liguria region tourism agency, is to promote the image of the area and facilitate the arrival of tourists in Liguria.
Fundamental objectives of the Agency are the promotion and the development of tourism and thematic offer in Liguria.
• Each video must be under 90 seconds (60 seconds preferred) and the guiding motive of the video must be the emotion of an experience in Liguria.
• Videos may also contain, multimedia content (voice-over, music, computer graphics, 3D processing, etc..).
• If the videos contain voiceovers in Italian, English subtitles must be included. In the case of English voiceover, you must insert Italian subtitles.
• If the videos contain text, it may be in both Italian and English. In the event of a winning submission, we’ll ask you to provide the video in the other language.
• Videos must include the LIGURIA logo in the last frame.
Formats asf, avi, dvd, flv, mp4, psp, mjpeg, mov, mpeg, mpegts, mpeg2video, rm, svcd, vcd, vob, 3gp, 3g2 Codecs flv, huffyuv, h264, h263, mjpeg, mpeg1video, mpeg2video, mpeg4, qtrle, rv20, svq3, wmv1, wmv2, xvid Ratio 4:3, 16:9 Max length 90 seconds Max size 50MB
You must be at least 14 years of age to (a) register and create an account on the Site, and (b) participate in any Zooppa.com contest offered on the Site.
All videos received during the contest will be screened by a jury consisting of video-makers and tourism experts. The jury will identify – at its own discretion – the most deserving videos
“In Liguria” agency wants videos reflecting the emotions of an experience in Liguria. The videos must have a high level of virality and involvement from internet users. We welcome contributions that offer a new and curious point of view, but they should never be boring and banal.
Italian and foreign tourists.
Values to communicate
Intensity of experiences, emotion, fun, beauty of the region.
Tone of voice
Emotional and intriguing.