“I invite all filmmakers and non-professionals to make a video of a “scene“ of Ritual Groove and enter my Videofest-Competition to win a trip with me to Hollywood“, says Donovan.
You have the chance to be one out of three winners. All three winners win a trip to Hollywood – Los Angeles, USA, including flight and hotel and meet Donovan during his birthday week in May 2011. Donovan will introduce you to the film and movie world in Hollywood during your visit – so this is an awesome opportunity for all young and talented filmmakers worldwide.
The VideoFest Competition starts today, last entries can be made on January 31, 2011. A shortlist of the top 10 videos will be published on DONOVAN.ie on January 14, 2011. The Winners will be announced on February 4, 2011.
Enter the Ritual Groove VideoFest Competition:
- Order the Ritual Groove Double-CD Album here
- Choose your favorite „scene“ from Ritual Groove
Exception: Please do not use „I am The Shaman“ as this is „reserved“ and cannot be used for this competition.
- Produce your favorite „scene“ of Ritual Groove on Video
- Upload it to your own YouTube account
- Link to www.DONOVAN.ie and http://www.donovan.ie/en/music/ritual-groove/
- Submit your video to a new topic at: http://www.youtube.com/group/DonovanRitualGroove
- Get everyone to vote for your video
- The Winner will be chosen by the jury.
The rules for this competition are very simple: You may use the songs of Ritual Groove by Donovan (except „I Am The Shaman“) only for this video competition and only on YouTube. Link to the www.DONOVAN.ie and to the Ritual Groove Album http://www.donovan.ie/en/music/ritual-groove/. You are not allowed to sell nor license the content produced. Donovan Discs get the broadcasting rights to show your video on the DONOVAN.ie Website and public events.
The Winners will be chosen by a Panel of well-know Filmmakers from around the world. There are three main winning-criteria:
1 – Total Views & User Ratings
2 – Creativity & Production Quality
3 – Idea & Content
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions in the comments below.