Totino’s Party Pizza has a challenge for you! Those at Totino’s know what it means to Mom Up, but now they would love to see what you, the people, think! Test your skills of wit and playfulness by making the most relevant and relatable video that you’ve ever made. After seeing your video, moms across America will be laughing and nodding their heads, thinking “that is so how my life is!”. They will also make the connection that having Totino’s Party Pizza on hand is an easy way they can “Mom Up”.
Totino’s Party Pizza sells the most frozen pizzas in the country and is a beloved kid favorite. At only $1.39 (SRP), moms can afford to stock up and keep them on hand to feed their family. Totino’s believes that mom has a bag full of tricks, and Totino’s Party Pizza is one of those quick and easy tricks. Party Pizza enables mom to be ready for those “gotta feed the kids” moments. A freezer full of Party Pizza gets her ready to battle mealtime in less than 14 minutes, giving her precious time back to enjoy her kids. Party Pizza doesn’t just get the kids fed, it gets mom “fist bump” praises from her kids
• Video length 15-30 seconds
• Video should include no more than 5 people per video (including voice overs)
• Totino’s Party Pizza should be included (via logo, product shot, or both) – videos should end with high-res Mom Up end card.
• Remember to read and adhere to the legal terms described in this brief! You are obligated to provide original content and secure all necessary rights to music, scripts, photos, and other creative expression in your video.
• The video concept should not include anything that would promote over-consumption of food. In other words, please do not show more than one Totino’s Party Pizza (out of the box) in a scene.
• Video concepts should not be directed to kids. It is okay to show kids in the video, but be sure the advertising message is directed to parents.
• Each person featured in your submission must fill out the release form in the materials downloads, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org at time of upload. Please include “Totino’s Release Forms” in the subject line and include the title of your piece and your username in the body of email.
• The talent in the prize winning videos will receive standard SAG usage fees for one year. At the time of upload, please ensure that you fill out a talent release for each person involved in the film, and attach a photo of that person so it’s clear who signed the release, and send both form and photo to email@example.com. Additional contact information for the talent will be required if your video is selected as a winner. If SAG talent is used in your shoot, you must provide station 12/TAFT-HARTLEY Clearance Documents and signed SAG Contracts for each SAG member on the shoot if your video is selected as a winner.
• In addition to uploading an under 100mb file to the Zooppa site, please send a hi-res video file to firstname.lastname@example.org using wetransfer.com using the below video format details:
o Video format: MPEG4
o Video encoding: H264
o File extensions: avi, mov, mp4, flv & wmv
o Any dimensions
o Bit rate: 600 kb/s to 1000 kb/s
o File size up to 300 MB
No restrictions listed.
To award the “Client Awards” a judging panel comprised of Totino’s representatives will review all eligible entries/videos based on the following criteria: creativity in messaging (50%), production value (25%), strength of message and linkage to brand (25%). The decisions of the judging panel shall determine the winners of “Client Awards.”