When people think of electric razors, the thought of a retro-smooth operator might immediately come to mind…a clef-chinned man’s man who looks like Mike Schmidt and smells like the Sunset Strip. NOT ANYMORE.
BRAUN shavers are built for today’s swagger, for the guy who likes his options open. Maybe Monday he’s all about the clean shave, after all, those staff meetings aren’t going to run themselves. By Wednesday, he might feel like keeping a little scruff around, maybe for fun, but mostly because he can. And he leaves room for a little touch up when Saturday night date-night rolls around, just the way his lady likes it…oh yes, she does. Perhaps she’s even turned on by his spontaneous side? No prob. Equipped with the performance and power of a Braun, he can easily dip his chin into an interesting style or two. I mean, why wait for Mo-vember, when Fu-Man-February and Au-Goas-tee are right around the corner?
1. Videos MUST not exceed 60 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Videos MUST feature a Braun shaver and the Braun logo a minimum of two (2) times for five (5) seconds total on screen.
4. Any use of an Audiosocket track obtained through Tongal in connection with the Braun Project that is outside of such Tongal member’s submission to such project is strictly prohibited.
5. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
6. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Braun.
7. Submissions must not portray Braun in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with Braun.
8. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
9. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
10. You must be at least thirteen (13) years or older to enter.
11. Minimum 100 Pitches, or the contest may repost for fourteen (14) days at the sponsor’s discretion.
12. Sponsor will be entitled to one reasonable round of revisions on the finished videos without providing additional compensation. Remember it’s easier to re-edit than re-shoot so try to get as much coverage as possible.
Contests are open only to natural persons, thirteen (13) years or older at the time of entry (or the age as otherwise specified in a particular project’s requirements on the Project Details Page), who are registered members of the Tongal online community (each, a “Member”).
The goal of this project is to create a fun and engaging 60-second video that makes every guy feel like he NEEDS a Braun electric shaver. Dry shavers are incredibly loyal to their brand, so it’s vital that someone’s first experience be with a Braun, and that these videos serve as a gateway into the brand. It’s also worth keeping in mind that this content is intended for use during the holiday season, when sales are at their highest.
–Key Marketing Message: Built to Perform.
–Target Audience: Male, 18-24.
–Exposure: Across all digital channels.