It’s no secret that women go to great lengths to control their sweating – I mean, armpit botox injections, for crying out loud! Special prescription deodorants that cause sweat to migrate to weird parts of your body, like your knee pits? There’s even something called “stacking”… It’s a real thing. Google it.
Everyone has some horror story – the awkward rollercoaster first date, the Q4 make-it-or-break-it boardroom presentation, the watermelon-colored bridesmaids dress debacle of 2010. It seems like it could all be avoided if there were a deodorant you could trust implicitly. One with technology that was actually proven to STOP DEODORANT FAILS FOREVER. FOR REAL.
Which is why they want your tales of EPIC DEODORANT FAILS. We’ve all been there. Seriously, whether it happened to you, your best friend, your sister, (dudes… even your ex-girlfriend… she’ll never know) – enlighten them.
1. The Video MUST not exceed 90 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
4. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Secret.
6. Submissions must not portray Secret in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with Secret.
7. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
8. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
You must be at least thirteen (13) years or older to enter.
The goal of this project is to create an authentic, insightful and funny 30-90 second video that tells a story, from the female perspective, about a time when you would have given [insert item of extreme value here] for an antiperspirant that kept you protected. Get creative here: if you want to shoot a dramatic re-enactment, an epic “pit-fail” montage, or a fake movie trailer, go for it. Just make sure that at some point in the video you mention what your female protagonist would have traded for a deodorant that worked.
– Target Audience: Women of all ages who require odor and wetness protection, more specifically, higher income professionals who thrive under pressure and flourish in the spotlight, and may apply antiperspirant deodorant 2X per day or stash an extra stick in a purse/locker/desk drawer.
– Exposure: TV, Social & Digital.