It’s what’s on the inside that counts, but wouldn’t it be great if the outside looked nice too? Duck® brand thinks so, which is why they created Duck® brand EZ Start® printed packaging tapes. Now all of your packages can be as thoughtful, creative and unique on the outside, as what’s on the inside.
Duck® brand is looking for a funny, inspirational and attention-getting video short featuring Duck® brand EZ Start® printed packaging tape. Remember, the printed packaging tapes are not just great for shipping, but also decorating and crafting in style. With more than seven unique prints available, there’s no end to the colorful, creative possibilities.
1. Videos MUST not exceed 30 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Videos MUST feature Video must show Duck® brand EZ Start® printed packaging tape with the dispenser label visible a minimum of one time.
4. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
5. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of ShurTech Brands.
6. Submissions must not portray Duck® brand EZ Start® printed packaging tape in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with ShurTech Brands.
7. Submissions MUST NOT: show any other brand of packaging tape, show Duck® brand EZ Start® printed packaging tape being used in a prank or dangerous activity, show Duck® brand EZ Start® printed packaging tape being used on people or animals.
8. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
9. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
10. Minimum 50 Pitches, or the contest will repost for 14 days.
11. Sponsor will be entitled to one reasonable round of revisions on the finished videos without providing additional compensation. Remember it’s easier to re-edit than re-shoot so try to get as much coverage as possible.
Contests are open only to natural persons, thirteen (13) years or older at the time of entry (or the age as otherwise specified in a particular project’s requirements on the Project Details Page), who are registered members of the Tongal online community (each, a “Member”). A minor (for these purposes, a person under eighteen years of age as of the time of entry) submitting an entry for a Contest must receive his/her parent/legal guardian’s permission and include his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s name and daytime telephone number on the official entry form where indicated.
Create a 30 second video that shows the fun, creative possibilities of shipping with Duck® brand EZ Start® printed packaging tape, while grabbing the viewer’s attention with a clever and unique concept. The goal of the video is to hit an emotional chord, whether that’s through humor or a clever concept.
–Key Communication Messages:
• Duck® brand EZ Start® printed packaging tape is a unique way to make your box stand out from the clear or tan alternative.
• Shipping, packing, labeling and gifting doesn’t have to be bland with this colorful tape; using printed packaging tape says “WOW” this is different.
• EZ Start® offers a variety of prints to choose from.
• Shipping is often perceived as a chore or an activity that does not allow for creativity.
• Uses for printed packaging tape may be limited in the consumer’s mind; what other uses are imaginable for printed packaging tape?
• Duck® brand hopes to expand limited product awareness for its new printed packaging tapes.
–Target Audience: Female, 25-55, heavy to light shippers (from Etsy/eBay sellers to those who ship just a few times a year).