Painting with precision can be a daunting task—one that presents a challenge to both the most seasoned brush handlers and the shakiest hands amongst us. Trying to achieve crisp, clean, professional looking paint lines without the need for touch-ups can make simple paint projects that much more intimidating.
Thankfully, DIYers can breathe easy and take on even the most difficult paint projects with FrogTape® brand painter’s tape — the only painter’s tape treated with PaintBlock® technology. PaintBlock reacts with latex paint, forming a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape, preventing paint bleed, allowing for razor-sharp paint lines and less time on touch-ups.
1. Videos MUST not exceed 30 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Videos must show both the FrogTape canister with the label visible and FrogTape Multi-Surface Tape in use at least once.
4. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
5. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of FrogTape.
6. Submissions must not portray FrogTape in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with FrogTape.
7. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
8. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
9. Minimum 50 Pitches, or the contest will repost for 14 days.
10. Sponsor will be entitled to one reasonable round of revisions on the finished videos without providing additional compensation. Remember it’s easier to re-edit than re-shoot so try to get as much coverage as possible.
11. In addition to the standard Tongal W-9, Winner Affidavit, and IP Assignment, winning video creators MUST also provide Talent, Location, and Music Releases for all assets appearing in the video as well as the project files, editing sequence and an uncompressed quicktime .mov file in either Animation or ProRes 422 codecs at either 1920×1080 or 1280×720 to claim their prize.
Contests are open only to natural persons, thirteen (13) years or older at the time of entry (or the age as otherwise specified in a particular project’s requirements on the Project Details Page), who are registered members of the Tongal online community (each, a “Member”). A minor (for these purposes, a person under eighteen years of age as of the time of entry) submitting an entry for a Contest must receive his/her parent/legal guardian’s permission and include his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s name and daytime telephone number on the official entry form where indicated.
The brand is seeking videos with a more serious lean and professional tone, but PLEASE don’t portray painting as boring or stuffy. Think less wacky, more hip and clever.
–Key marketing messages:
• • FrogTape gives you crisp, sharp paint lines.
• • Painting can be transformative to your living space.
• • FrogTape helps you turn inspiration into reality.
–Target Audience: Contemporary home DIYers, skewing female without alienating to a male audience.
1st – $8,000
2nd – $4,000
3rd – $2,000