Pretzel Crisps®- are thin, crunchy pretzel crackers sold in the deli section of the grocery store. Great to pair with cheese or meat, dip in hummus, salsa, even peanut butter and chocolate. And brilliant as they are in an ensemble role, they’re also outstanding as a solo act.
This video project is a test to find the best content producers and create a yearlong series of videos. These might be a series of one-offs, or a series of connected episodes. They’re open.
1. Videos should be 60 to 150 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. All work must be your own and free of any copyrighted material.
3. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Pretzel Crisps.
4. Submissions must not portray Pretzel Crisps® in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with the brand.
5. Submissions must be in the English language or subtitled.
6. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
7. You must be at least thirteen (13) years or older to enter.
8. Minimum twenty (20) Pitches or the contest will repost for seven (7) days.
9. In addition to the standard Tongal W-9, Winner Affidavit, and IP Assignment, winning video creators MUST also provide Talent, Location, and Music Releases for all assets appearing in the video as well as the project files and an uncompressed quicktime .mov file in either Animation or ProRes 422 codecs at either 1920×1080 or 1280×720 to claim their prize.
Contests are open only to natural persons, thirteen (13) years or older at the time of entry (or the age as otherwise specified in a particular project’s requirements on the Project Details Page), who are registered members of the Tongal online community (each, a “Member”). A minor (for these purposes, a person under eighteen years of age as of the time of entry) submitting an entry for a Contest must receive his/her parent/legal guardian’s permission.
The goal of this video is to provide fun, informative/ educational and entertaining content to the viewer. It should evoke one or more of the following: a smile, a laugh, a bookmark — or, best of all, hitting the share button! Whether it’s an ‘ah-ha’ moment or a ‘ha-ha’ moment, the idea is to create a story people will relate to, and relate-through.
Engaging, entertaining, and informative content is increasingly important to how Pretzel Crisps connects to their consumers. They would like to develop either one-off or episodic online video content that features subject matter relevant to the enjoyment of Pretzel Crisps. That relevancy can be broad: healthy eating, healthy living, entertaining, great food, recipes, active lifestyles — the possibilities for good chemistry are as wide as the Pretzel Crisps brand and their great flavor.