Gorilla Glue – it’s your trusty quick fix for repairing work boots or kitchen utensils, but David Roy of Idyllwild, California had something much bigger in mind. He decided to use Gorilla Glue to take on a project of epic proportions that would push the limits of an all-purpose adhesive and withstand the test of time… “The Harmony Monument” – towering nearly 30 feet tall and weighing over 5 tons!
1. The Video MUST not exceed 5 minutes in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Videos must include the Gorilla Logo. When possible, incorporate Gorilla orange as a dominant color.
4. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
5. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Gorilla Glue.
6. Submissions must not portray Gorilla Glue in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with Gorilla Glue.
7. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
8. Limit 1 Pitch per member.
Over 13 years old.
The goal of this project is to create a 2-5 minute video to bring David’s “Tough Story” to life in a creative and compelling way. Document the marvelous drama of the monument’s creation and film the dedication ceremony on July 21st. We want to demonstrate that Gorilla Glue is the toughest on the market. We’d also like to highlight the character that is David Roy, and his ingenious use of Gorilla Glue. Keep the tone of this piece inspirational and focus on the impressiveness of Idyllwild’s Monument.
–Key Marketing Messages:
Gorilla products are the toughest on the market.
Gorilla products are premium products that meet and exceed expectations.
Consumers trust the Gorilla brand to be tough and strong.
Gorilla will work the first time, every time.
–Target Audience: Everyone who enjoys inspirational human-interest stories, DIY’ers and woodworkers.
–Exposure: To be used across all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and blogs; on the Gorilla Glue official website: www.gorillatough.com; and on TV morning shows and news outlets.