The Internet has revolutionized how people share information, interact, and obtain products and services. However, the same platform that has transformed our lives is also being used by illegal operators to sell fake medicine that puts lives at risk.
For many U.S. consumers it is second nature to turn to the Internet to conduct business. We shop for everything from houses, cars and electronics to commonplace household items via the Internet. We pay our bills and manage our bank accounts and investment portfolios from our computers. But when it comes to purchasing prescription medications on the Internet, caveat emptor – or let the buyer beware.
1. Videos MUST not exceed 60 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Videos DO NOT need to include CSIP Trademark or Logo on-screen or mention the brand name.
4. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
5. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of CSIP.
6. Submissions must not portray CSIP’s initiative in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with CSIP.
7. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
8. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
Due October 15, 2012
Contests are open only to natural persons, thirteen (13) years or older at the time of entry (or the age as otherwise specified in a particular project’s requirements on the Project Details Page), who are registered members of the Tongal online community (each, a “Member”).
Create an informative, playful and fun video between 30 to 60 seconds in length, that focuses on the dangers of illegal Internet pharmacies. Use humor combined with serious consequences to draw in the audience and highlight the severity of the issue but DO NOT glorify drug use or make light of Internet pharmacies. The ideal video will be something that you yourself would tweet, pin post to Facebook or tumblr, or share anywhere online. The overarching goal is to generate online buzz about CSIP, and make the American public aware of the issue. The winning videos will become an integral part of CSIP’s national PR campaign, and will receive national attention.
–Target Audience: Young, trendsetting adults of all ethnicities, 18-34.