LEGO believes that every young person has the potential to become a hero.
How does LEGO inspire these heroics? All it takes is the combination right tools: LEGO City models, city vehicles, and mini-figures — to play and build with; and the unlimited power of imaginations to put these heroes into action.
Do all this and you’ve got a great STORY! A story that could inspire the real heroes of tomorrow.
And they’re not talking about some grinning beefcake, taxing the limits of fabric and good taste in his space-spandex while battling a never-ending assembly of intergalactic bad guys (Well, at least today they’re not.)
No, today they’re talking about the real heroes that walk among us every day — the heroes that risk their lives to save ours, the heroes that make sure our city streets and parks are clean and safe, that keep our transportation working safely and reliably, heroes that make the city work, and protect us from crime, danger, and sometimes, from our own carelessness.
• Does not contain content that is in violation of or infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, and rights of publicity), except for certain intellectual property of a Sponsor, which is expressly authorized on the Project Details Page for such Contest;
• Does not contain content to which you do not own all right, title and interest (or have a legal right to use). Any elements appearing in a video, including, without limitation, stills, clip art, supers, music (lyrics and/or melody) or other materials must be your own original work, created and performed by you, or be in the public domain. To add music to a Video Entry, you must only use original or royalty-free music or music that is in the public domain. Suggested sites for royalty-free music are: www.royaltyfreemusic.com/ and www.incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free;
• Has not been entered in any previous contest, or has not won any previous award;
• Has not been published or distributed previously in any media (including, without limitation, on the Internet);
• Does not contain any claim that is not and cannot be substantiated or that would be false and/or misleading to a reasonable consumer;
• Does not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards; and
• Does not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service or other objective other than those of the Sponsor.
Contests are open only to natural persons, thirteen (13) years or older at the time of entry (or the age as otherwise specified in a particular project’s requirements on the Project Details Page), who are registered members of the Tongal online community (each, a “Member”). A minor (for these purposes, a person under eighteen years of age as of the time of entry) submitting an entry for a Contest must receive his/her parent/legal guardian’s permission and include his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s name and daytime telephone number on the official entry form where indicated.
(1) viability of the Video Entry as a premise for the final objective of the Contest (e.g., commercial advertisement, music video, how-to-video, etc.); (2) originality; (3) creativity; and (4) effectiveness in promotion of the final objective of the Contest.