LEGO’s innovative “Life of George” is the world’s first interactive game that combines the classic LEGO® building experience with your smart mobile device. Follow George around the world as he challenges you to a series of fun building tasks. BUILD as fast as you can, SCAN your model using your smart phone camera, and earn an awesome SCORE for your building skills.
Now, here’s where you come in: LEGO needs your help to create a series of 3 videos that showcase the fun and engaging “Life of George” game play.
Your videos should explore the many unique ways to play “Life of George”, like:
• Single player
• Competitive Challenges
1. Videos MUST not exceed 120 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Submissions should reference only the models provided by LEGO.
4. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
5. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of LEGO.
6. Submissions must not portray LEGO in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with LEGO.
7. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
8. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
Contests are open only to natural persons, thirteen (13) years or older at the time of entry (or the age as otherwise specified in a particular project’s requirements on the Project Details Page), who are registered members of the Tongal online community (each, a “Member”).
The goal of this project is to create a series of THREE fun and engaging 1-2 minute videos that focus on the many unique ways to play “Life of George” (as listed in the background). Build awareness about this innovative, interactive LEGO game and get people so excited about “Life of George” that they will want to share your videos.
What kind of cool augmented reality can you incorporate that will transport us from playing the game into real-world live-action adventures? How does George’s classic 8-bit style factor into your vision for the series? If his globetrotting adventures land him in a jam, how can you BUILD! SCAN! SCORE! to help get him out?
–Key Marketing Message: “Build! Scan! Score!”
–Tone: Align your content with the tone of George. Additionally, it’s important to emphasize the “race against the clock” tone to enhance the competitive nature of this game play.
–Target Audience: Primary: Boys 8-12. Secondary: LEGO fans of all ages.
–Exposure: LEGO websites, LEGO Facebook page, YouTube.