Fans of LEGO and The Avengers know one thing for certain: everything’s better once it’s been ASSEMBLED!
That’s why Marvel Comics and LEGO fans are uniting for the release of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. And to salute this new ASSEMBLY, we’re giving you the chance to create an awesome, action-packed video featuring this classic collection.
Wait’ll you see the HULK. We are talking BIG news here….
AND: if your video wins, you’ll have the chance to show it to hundreds of fans, during a paid trip for you and a guest to New York City’s annual Comic Con! Interested?
1. Videos MUST not exceed 180 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Submissions MUST NOT use/reference DC Universe, or any other licensed properties.
4. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
5. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of LEGO.
6. Submissions must not portray LEGO in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with LEGO.
7. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
8. Limit 5 submission(s) per member.
Over 13 years old.
The goal of this project is to create a fantastically fun 1-3 minute animated video using the LEGO Marvel Super Hero characters. Remember the characterization should be consistent with the heroes we all know and love from the comics, cartoons, movies, etc.
– Tone and key elements:
• Humor – The tone should be funny; use humor kids and adults alike will enjoy
• Special Effects – While by no means a requirement, feel free to use them
–Brand Guidelines: No grim ‘R-rated’ violence or aggressiveness, profanity, etc.
– Target Audience: Kids 6-11; the target audience is 7-8. Content should also engage parents.
– Exposure: Winning video will be featured on Disney/Disney XD for Marvel, LEGO “Charge” TV spot and elsewhere.