There’s nothing quite like a good cup of coffee to get the creative juices flowing and, sometimes, that’s all you’re looking for–an exceptional cup of perfectly brewed espresso, cappuccino or latte macchiato …not struggle with a complicated machine – or settle for drip coffee- or to wait in line for some blended coffee drink.
Nespresso has pioneered the process of perfectly proportioned coffee at the touch of a button. You can be a skilled barista enjoying espresso in the comfort of your own home.
• Does not contain content that is in violation of or infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, and rights of publicity), except for certain intellectual property of a Sponsor, which is expressly authorized on the Project Details Page for such Contest;
• Does not contain content to which you do not own all right, title and interest (or have a legal right to use). Any elements appearing in a video, including, without limitation, stills, clip art, supers, music (lyrics and/or melody) or other materials must be your own original work, created and performed by you, or be in the public domain. To add music to a Video Entry, you must only use original or royalty-free music or music that is in the public domain. Suggested sites for royalty-free music are: www.royaltyfreemusic.com/ and www.incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free;
• Has not been entered in any previous contest, or has not won any previous award;
• Has not been published or distributed previously in any media (including, without limitation, on the Internet);
• Does not contain any claim that is not and cannot be substantiated or that would be false and/or misleading to a reasonable consumer;
• Does not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards; and
• Does not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service or other objective other than those of the Sponsor.
• Due May 31, 2012
Contests are open only to natural persons, thirteen (13) years or older at the time of entry (or the age as otherwise specified in a particular project’s requirements on the Project Details Page), who are registered members of the Tongal online community (each, a “Member”). A minor (for these purposes, a person under eighteen years of age as of the time of entry) submitting an entry for a Contest must receive his/her parent/legal guardian’s permission and include his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s name and daytime telephone number on the official entry form where indicated.
A team of one to five qualified judges selected by the Sponsor, including the Chief Judge, will select and rank the eligible Video Entries based on certain weighted factors determined by the Sponsor. Without limiting the preceding sentence, examples of weighted factors for a Contest are: (1) viability of the Video Entry as a premise for the final objective of the Contest (e.g., commercial advertisement, music video, how-to-video, etc.); (2) originality; (3) creativity; and (4) effectiveness in promotion of the final objective of the Contest.