If we played a game of word association with you and started with “courage,” where would it take you? “Soldier”… “athlete”… “leader” … “lion” … How long do you think it would it take for the word “social” to come up? Chances are it wouldn’t, but Social Courage is something that can help us to live life at its best, up close and personal.
Social Courage is good stuff, it’s essential to your lifestyle…you need it. And the long-lasting fresh breath you get from Scope can give you Social Courage, pretty cheap. Seems like a fair deal.
Scope. Because a life that’s lived best, is a life that’s lived up close and personal.
1. Videos MUST not exceed 60 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Should you choose to show someone using Scope in your video, you must show the proper dose, which is 2/3 of a capful, no swigging from the bottle – must be poured into cap and no swallowing the product.
4. Any use of an Audiosocket track obtained through Tongal in connection with the Scope Project that is outside of such Tongal member’s submission to such project is strictly prohibited.
5. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
6. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Scope.
7. Submissions must not portray Scope in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with Scope.
8. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
9. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
Contests are open only to natural persons, thirteen (13) years or older at the time of entry.
A team of one to five qualified judges selected by the Sponsor, including the Chief Judge, will select and rank the eligible Video Entries based on certain weighted factors determined by the Sponsor. Without limiting the preceding sentence, examples of weighted factors for a Contest are: (1) viability of the Video Entry as a premise for the final objective of the Contest (e.g., commercial advertisement, music video, how-to-video, etc.); (2) originality; (3) creativity; and (4) effectiveness in promotion of the final objective of the Contest.