It seems that the BIG IDEA at Tongal is getting out. Our mission to connect the world’s creativity with the world’s most progressive companies has caught fire. Tongal is a power grid of creativity that’s encouraged even our boldest clients to expect the unexpected. And because success breeds success, the opportunities to have fun, co-create and work at something we all love keep presenting themselves.
That’s why we think NOW is exactly the right time to fan the flames, and tell the WHOLE world about what we’re doing here at Tongal.
Yep — it’s time for Tongal to get Tongaled.
1. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Any use of an Audiosocket track obtained through Tongal in connection with the Tongal Project that is outside of such Tongal member’s submission to such project is strictly prohibited.
4. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
5. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Tongal.
6. Submissions must not portray Tongal in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with Tongal.
7. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
8. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
You must be at least thirteen (13) years or older to enter.
The goal of this project is to create a video that tells the Tongal story, and points to a future where the Tongal network takes on even greater challenges.
Your work can take (and we want to see) many forms – viral, personal, informational, super slick Nike style advertising…you name it. You can do it with LEGOs or cats, or LEGO cats. Sky’s the limit…well, technically, it’s not a limit either. You get the idea…
We absolutely want your original and pure ideas. But we wanted to suggest four themes you might consider as inspiration:
1) The consistently outstanding and often mind blowing work that is being created—by YOU. From our POV, the surface has only been scratched.
2) Our unique process and network, that capitalizes on diversity and results in the outstanding creative work—giving our clients the ability to find the best ideas, from anyone, anywhere, and bring them to life. We think it’s magic.
3) Surprise. Of course, the best, most inspiring work…the work that’s going to really light a fire for Tongal, will all have one more thing in common—it will be UNEXPECTED. For example – who would have thought that combining Duck Tape and Tron Guy would “go perfectly together” and be a “nerdy delight” as described in AdWeek and Wired. The UNEXPECTED is what Tongal does better than anybody, don’t you think?
4) And last, but not least: Tongal gets results. Businesses who are forward-thinking and progressive enough to use Tongal are quickly finding out that it’s giving them a competitive advantage.