Viggle is a loyalty program for TV and mobile app (iOS and Android) that gives people real rewards for checking into the TV shows they love. Viggle automatically identifies the TV shows its members are watching and awards them points when they check-in. Points can be redeemed within the app for rewards such as movie tickets, song downloads and gift cards or they can be converted into charitable donations.
1. Videos MUST not exceed 90 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Videos MUST include the following statement at least once – “Viggle. Watch TV. Check in. Get Rewards.”
4. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
5. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Viggle.
6. Submissions must not portray Viggle in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with Viggle.
7. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
8. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
Over 13 years old.
A team of one to five qualified judges selected by the Sponsor, including the Chief Judge, will select and rank the eligible Video Entries based on certain weighted factors determined by the Sponsor. Without limiting the preceding sentence, examples of weighted factors for a Contest are: (1) viability of the Video Entry as a premise for the final objective of the Contest (e.g., commercial advertisement, music video, how-to-video, etc.); (2) originality; (3) creativity; and (4) effectiveness in promotion of the final objective of the Contest.