A Momentary Lapse – Canon EOS 7D Digital Camera + Dell XPS* UltrabookTM – Over 18 yo – Due September 11, 2012
Intel® is inviting creators to submit theme-based photos, as well as time-lapse and/or slow motion videos for a chance to be featured in an Intel online advertisement and chances to win amazing prizes.
Video: Create and submit a 30-90 second time-lapse and/or slow motion video focusing on one of the following themes: sports, entertainment, style or music. Make it inspirational. Make it unexpected. Tell a story. (For music, download one of five licensed tracks from the site. Tracks may not be edited, and only song may be used per submission. Submissions containing any other music will be disqualified.)
Do not use copyrighted materials, inappropriate material, other people’s intellectual property, or feature people who did not give permission. All entries must meet YouTube guidelines, as well as official rules requirements.
Due September 11, 2012
The contest is open to legal residents of the fifty United States, District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least eighteen years of age, and have reached the age of majority in their home states at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and Canada, in Puerto Rico, and where taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law. Employees, officers, and directors of Intel Corporate and CMD, their respective partners, agencies, related companies and agents, as well as immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents) and same household members of each such employee, officer, and director are not eligible to win.
Video: Videos will be based on the criteria below, with scores ranging from 0 (low) to 10 (high).
• Originality and Creativity (30%) – overall originality of video; use of original ideas, illustrations, and style
• Quality of Production (30%)
• visual aesthetics – appearance of the video; cinematography – quality of the audio, lighting, use of camera; camera operation and video editing
• Content (30%) – how closely the video covers the specified theme(s) and guidelines
• Public Voting (10%) – once approved, the entrant has the opportunity to publicize their submissions to their social networks for votes and support
Video: Administrator will award a Grand Prize, First Place, Second Place, Third Place, and Fourth Place Prizes
Grand Prize – Intel Online Advertisement 1 + Canon 5D Mark III* with a EF35mm f/1.4L USM lens + Dell XPS* UltrabookTM with an Intel® Core™ i5 processor + CyberLink PowerDirector* software . Approximate retail value $6,878.00 USD (7,001.93 CAD)
• First Place – Canon EOS 7D Digital Camera + Dell XPS* UltrabookTM with an Intel® Core™ i5 processor+ CyberLink PowerDirector* software . Approximate retail value $2,798.00 USD (2,848.41 CAD)
• Second Place – Dell XPS* UltrabookTM with an Intel® Core™ i5 processor and CyberLink PowerDirector* software. Approximate retail value $1,099.00 USD (1,198.91 CAD)
• Third Place – GoPro* Camera with mount and CyberLink PowerDirector* software. Approximate retail value $348.00 USD (354.30 CAD)
• Fourth Place – CyberLink Power Director* Software. Approximate retail value $99.00 USD (100.79 CAD)
One Intel Online Advertisement may feature content in part or in full from all three Grand Prize Winners.