Share Your Travels. Win a Trip!
Over the years you’ve taken countless adventures with Adventure Life — and they want to see them. Send them your best videos from your most incredible travels and you could win a sailing trip for two to the Bahamas.
High definition and QuickTime Movie (.mov) files are our preferred file format.
• The video contest is open to all travelers, but needs to be located in a destination where Adventure Life offers tours.
• Adventure Life alumni are allowed to submit entries for both the Best Trip Video and Best Trip Journal contest.
• Preferred length is between 30 sec. to 3 min. Videos must not exceed 10 minutes.
• Videos must be in high resolution.
• Videos should be interesting, and give a sense of place and/or experience.
• Adventure Life has the right to request edits be made before a video is accepted into the drawing.
• Personal branding of video, malicious and vulgar text and/or images is prohibited.
• Adventure Life has the right to use any posted video for marketing purposes.
• Adventure Life has the right to use the name of winner, and their video, for marketing purposes.
• If your traveling companion creates a video too, each video must be distinctly different from each other.
• Travelers are welcome to submit multiple videos.
Winners must also create a video after they return from their prized trip and submit to Adventure Life to use for marketing purposes.
Deadline for video submissions is Sept. 30, 2012.
Travelers must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for prize.
Videos will be judged the first week of October 2012. No specific judging criteria is provided.
Win a sailing trip for two to the Bahamas on board the 24-passenger ship, Liberty Clipper
This intimate 6-day voyage on board the 24-passenger, Liberty Clipper, invites you to relax; to sun, sea kayak & snorkel the reefs. This trip is a chance to escape to the white beaches, turquoise waters and laid-back atmosphere that the Caribbean is so celebrated for.
Prize for Video Contest: 6 Day Bahamas Cruise for two
1. The Bahamas Cruise for two is offered during the 2012/2013 low season; December and January (excluding some blackout weeks such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years).
2. Prize consists of 6-night Bahamas cruise including complimentary drink passes.
3. Prize value – up to $2400 (based on 2012/2013 rates)
4. Booking cannot be made more than 60 days in advance. Subject to availability.
5. Trip does not include any entrance fees, port charges, international or internal flights not regularly included in the tour cost.