Robert Half is kicking off another contest for their Don’t Let This Happen to You campaign. The theme this time around: career coaching gone awry.
Behind every great athlete is a dedicated coach. The same holds true for outstanding professionals. The most successful employees have been shaped by the managers and mentors they’ve had over the years. But not every worker has a José Mourinho, Bela Karolyi or Phil Jackson cheering them on from the sidelines. What if you have a micromanager, poor communicator or know-it-all boss instead of an all-star manager?
1. Videos MUST not exceed 60 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Videos MUST use one of the three (3) Robert Half bumpers provided on the Assets tab on this page.
4. In the event you utilize any third-party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third-party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
5. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Robert Half.
6. Submissions must not portray Robert Half in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with Robert Half.
7. Videos must portray a professional office environment.
8. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled, however they should be developed to appeal to an international audience. The winning videos will be promoted in the UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Brazil, Australia, Hong Kong and other locations worldwide.
9. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
You and any participants must be at least eighteen (18) years or older to enter.
You must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec).
(1) viability of the Video Entry as a premise for the final objective of the Contest (e.g., commercial advertisement, music video, how-to-video, etc.); (2) originality; (3) creativity; and (4) effectiveness in promotion of the final objective of the Contest.