Everyone likes being acknowledged for a job well done, but sometimes recognition efforts go horribly wrong. If you don’t get the 411 on someone’s likes and dislikes first, you might end up being that guy who gives a bacon-of the-month membership to a vegetarian or an industrial-size cheese log to someone who’s allergic to dairy. You may mean well with the Justin Bieber singing telegram or life-size self-portrait, but some rewards just make people uncomfortable. And nothing says awkward like receiving a glowing thank-you card – that’s addressed to someone else. Recognizing someone the wrong way can be embarrassing to everyone involved.
Videos MUST not exceed 60 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. Videos MUST use the OfficeTeam bumper provided on the Assets tab on this page.
4. In the event you utilize any third-party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third-party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
5. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of OfficeTeam.
6. Submissions must not portray OfficeTeam in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with OfficeTeam.
7. Videos must portray a professional office environment.
8. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
9. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
10. You and any participants must be at least eighteen (18) years or older to enter.
11. You must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec).
12. Minimum 25 videos, or the contest will repost for 14 days.
13. In addition to the standard Tongal W-9, Winner Affidavit, and IP Assignment, winning video creators MUST also provide Talent, Location, and Music Releases for all assets appearing in the video as well as the project files, editing sequence and an uncompressed quicktime .mov file in either Animation or ProRes 422 codecs at either 1920×1080 or 1280×720 to claim their prize.
14. See OFFICIAL RULES for additional contest information, terms and conditions. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these requirements and the Official Rules, the terms and conditions of these requirements shall prevail.
You and any participants must be at least eighteen (18) years or older to enter.
Select one of the winning stories from Phase 1 and make a 30-60 second video based on it. The videos should have a personal touch and be relatable. Also, if you want to adapt the story or make changes, feel free to do so. It’s best to think of the story as the central thesis that you should build your video around. Also, be sure to include the OfficeTeam bumper found in the Project Files tab on this page in your video. Limit five (5) submissions, per member.
–Target Audience: Professional-level workers.
–Key Marketing Messages: OfficeTeam can help professionals recognize their colleagues the right way (by customizing rewards to the occasion and recipient’s interests). We can help professionals avoid mistakes that might affect their working relationships and reputation. We’re experts in helping workers move their careers forward.