You want to race jet-skis across the Atlantic? Or see a rock show in a cave? Whatever your dream, Red Bull wants to make it happen. Submit your 30-second entry to Zooppa.com indicating what your dream is. Red Bull will choose a winner, make the dream happen and cut a check for $5,000.
All music, images, video footage and other content must be either originally produced by the person uploading the contest entry, or proper permissions must be authorized by the copyright owner. Proper permissions must include the right for the contest entry uploader to use the content in a commercial venture. Likewise, it is the responsibility of the contest entry uploader to ensure that all permissions are in place for use of actors’ and/or models’ likenesses.
• Your video must be uploaded to Zooppa and the Launchpad site
• Your video must be 30 seconds or less
• Your video must not contain any music or audio content by anyone other than entrant.
• Your Idea must be your own; must not have been entered into any other drawing or competition nor won any award; and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity.
• Your video must be your own original video, created and shot by and/or featuring you; must not have been previously published, released or distributed in any form; must not have been entered into any other drawing or competition nor won any award; and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity. Modification of an existing video does not count as original for purposes of this Contest.
• You represent that you have the express consent of any identifiable persons appearing in the video to their likeness being used in the ways set out in these Official Rules, including Sponsor’s right to use the video for any future commercial purpose without restrictions. Upon request, you will obtain written consent of any such persons for Sponsor. If any person appearing in the video is under the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence, the written consent and signature of a parent or legal guardian is required. The video must not contain any personally identifiable information of any person.
• Excepting those of Sponsor, the video must not contain or reference any names, products or services of any company or entity or any third party trademarks, logos, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product or service.
• The Idea and video must not be lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, violate any laws or otherwise contain content which Sponsor in its sole discretion decides is inappropriate or objectionable.
Due Date: May 23 2012
US/Canada residents only. Must be 18 years of age to participate.
As described below, eligible entries will be judged and potentially eliminated in three phases by qualified and competent judges determined by Sponsor (“Judges”): Phase I Judging Criteria. Phase I judging will be based on an assessment of:
• Clarity of idea (how well the idea is explained and presented) (25%);
• Creativity (how the entrant showed creative thoughts and how the subject matter is presented in a unique and interesting way) (25%);
• Feasibility (whether the idea can be accomplished with the available resources for fulfillment and is mechanically or physically realistic) (25%); and
• Votes and impact (whether the video was able to grab and hold the viewers’ attention and made them wish they could see the idea happen, as determined by the video entry’s win-loss ratio described below) (25%).
Phase II Judging Criteria. Phase II will be judged based on the following presentation building criteria (collectively, the “Presentation Building Criteria”):
• Phase I Finalist’s (as defined below) activity in social media for their Idea (15%);
• Feasibility/risk of implementing the Idea (50%);
• Successful preparation of their presentation (ability to attend meetings, progress on presentation, ability to work with Sponsor staff and contest vendors, and level of attention each Phase I Finalist is paying to their presentation will be taken into consideration) (30%); and
• Support from followers of the Idea, as measured by online, text message voting, or live voting opportunities that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, makes available (5%).
Phase III Judging Criteria. Phase III will be judged based on a combination of criteria from the previous Phases, specifically:
• Clarity of idea (20%);
• Creativity (20%);
• Feasibility (20%);
• Social Interest (determined by the volume of social buzz each Phase II Finalist (as defined below) is able to build around their Idea) (10%); and
• Successful presentation of their Idea to Judges (30%).
Red Bull will hand you a $5,000 check, and then they will help you MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE.
4 Finalist Prizes
4 Finalists will receive (in addition to the VIP packages to the 2012 ESPN Summer X-Games) a check for $1,000 and an trip to Santa Monica California to present their ideas.
10 Semi Finalist Awards
10 Semi Finalists will win a VIP package to the 2012 ESPN Summer X-Games in Los Angeles, California.