As a marketing agency that supports startups, LimeGreen has partnered with GigFunder.com to host this year’s design competition. LimeGreen is looking for the best branding video that will bring the GigFunder.com concept to life. GigFunder.com is the world’s first crowd-funded tour site that allows dedicated fans to raise funds to send their favorite bands on the road. They invite you to use your imagination to create a video that will help people understand what GigFunder.com is and how it works for fans and artists.
The entry period for this contest starts on July 10, 2012 and ends on August 28, 2012 at 11:59 PM CST. No entries will be accepted after the end date. All videos must be submitted to www.limegreen.net/brandingbrawlupload. Entrants must submit their name, phone number, and email address with submission.
Submissions cannot contain:
- Any celebrity or other public figure
- Any person that has not consented to having their video or photo used for this contest
- Any professional or college sports team uniforms or any reference to a professional or college sports team name
- Disparaging or defamatory images (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group)
- Depictions of dangerous or illegal activity
- Depictions of indecent behavior or obscenities, including but not limited to, pornography or nudity
- Material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to, privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights
Submission must be entrants own original work and cannot have been selected as a winner in any other contest. Entrant must obtain any and all consents, approvals, or licenses in order to submit.
LimeGreen reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant that, in its sole opinion, does not comply with these requirements.
Limit one submission per person. Submissions submitted outside of the entry period will not be eligible for this contest. No video entries will be returned.
Accepted file types: .flv .m4v .mov .mp4 Max file size 200MB
Contestants must be 18+ as of the date of entry and citizens of the United States. Grand Prize Winner must be present at the award ceremony in Chicago, IL to receive the cash award.
Videos will be judged on the following criteria:
• Effectiveness in promotion of the final objective of the contest
Be creative with the use of animation, people, voice overs, and anything creative and visual that allows others to understand what GigFunder.com is and how it works for fans and artists.
The top ten (10) submissions, chosen by LimeGreen, will appear on the LimeGreen’s Facebook and YouTube pages beginning on September 3, 2012. The top three (3) entrants, chosen by the number of likes received on LimeGreen’s Facebook page, will be announced on September 11, 2012. The Grand Prize Winner, chosen by Facebook likes and a panel of judges, will be announced at an award ceremony on September 27, 2012.
The grand prize winner will receive a $1,000 cash prize for their work.