To enter the competition, you need to create a short movie (no longer than 5 minutes in length) telling why you want to study or travel abroad. If you are already studying abroad, the movie can be about any trip you would like to take. This is seventh year of the contest in a row, and the Grand Prize will be $4,000! There will also be some great runner-up prizes.
Deadline: 31th October 2012
• The maximum length for your video is 5 minutes. There is no minimum length.
• In addition to their video, each applicant must also submit signed entry form.The deadline for applications is 5:00 PM, EST on Wednesday, 31 October 2012.f you are currently studying outside of your home country, your video can describe any trip you would like to take. If you are not currently studying outside of your home country, your entry must describe your proposed study abroad.
How to enter
After you have completed your video, complete the entry form and mail, email or fax it at the contact information below. It must be received by 5:00 PM, EST on Wednesday, 31 October 2012.
Videos can be delivered in several ways:
- By uploading to the server (best way)
- By uploading to YouTube, Vimeo or another online video service. You will need to email us the link.
- By mailing us a mini DV or DVD to the address: InternationalStudent.com, 2012 Travel Video Contest, 224 First Street
Neptune Beach, FL 32266
Open to: Individuals who are 18+ and already enrolled or planning to enroll in college or university outside of their home country
Originality and interest level in the trip, and creativity and quality of the video, are the main criteria.