The Washington State Veterinary Medical Association is sponsoring a video contest under the theme, Veterinary Medicine Through an Animal’s Eyes.
• A video depicting the Entrant’s interpretation of the positive role of veterinarians in society from an animal’s perspective, which is no longer than 5 minutes in length.
• Maximum allowable file sizes are not to exceed 100mb and must be submitted in one of the following video formats: AVI, MOV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, FLV, 3GP, and 3G2.
• Entry must include the Entrant’s name, address, email, and phone number on the film as a trailer as well as on the entry form.
• All Entries and materials submitted become the sole property of the WSVMA and will not be acknowledged or returned.
• Entries received without complete and accurate information will be disqualified.
• Entries that miss the due dates as stated below and/or do not meet these Entry Guidelines will be disqualified.
• Entries must not include any entity’s brand name, logo, company name, trademark, service mark, copyrighted material of other parties, or material that is in any way proprietary.
SUBMISSIONS: Submit your entry to:
Washington State Veterinary Medical Association
8024 Bracken Place SE
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Due July 1, 2012
The Contest is open to any filmmaker 18 years or older (“Entrant”). Entry may be made by one or more individuals working as a production team. Only one entry by any single person or team of people is eligible for consideration.
SCREENING: All Entries received will be screened by members of the WSVMA Public Information Committee or their designees to ensure compliance with the entry guidelines. The Committee will determine the winning entry.
Videos are to depict the positive role of veterinarians in society from an animal’s perspective.