Temecula Wine Country Video Contest – $2,500 and trip to Temecula – Over 221 yo – Due August 31, 2012
Sponsored by the Temecula Valley Winegrowers Association, the Temecula Wine Country Video Contest asks participants to create a video two minutes or less that shows what they love best about wine country. Upload the video, then spread the word to get votes. The five videos with the most votes are guaranteed winners.
1. Create a video of two minutes or less showing what you love about Temecula Valley wine country!
Download photos from our Image Library to get started: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjzzuCUC
2. Return to this webpage and click ENTER CONTEST
3. Tell all of your friends and ask them to vote for you – and don’t forget to vote for yourself.
Only persons residing in United States who are at least 21 years of age can enter.
*Top five contestants will be selected by votes registered on Wildfire Contest Software; voting is open to the public.
*Temecula Valley Winegrowers Association will select the Grand Prize, Runner Up, and three Honorable Mention winners.
$2500 cash PLUS a wine country weekend for two! Weekend prize includes:
• Two-night stay in the Inn at Europa Village
• Dinner for two at Vineyard Rose at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
• Hot air balloon ride for two with California Dreamin’ Adventures
• Transportation aboard Grapeline Wine Country Shuttle
• Vouchers for two tickets to any TVWA-sponsored event Oct. 1, 2012 – Sept. 30, 2013
The runner-up will receive two tickets to the 2012 Harvest Celebration Weekend, plus dinner for two at Meritage Restaurant at Callaway Winery.
Three honorable mention winners will receive a pair of tickets to 2012 Harvest Celebration Weekend.