Use PowerDirector to show your passion for your favorite city in the world by weaving together your story with that special place and sharing it with us. You have the chance to win Sony 3D camcorder, Canon DSLR and Panasonic 3D camera. Download PowerDirector 10 Trial for free!
Due May 21, 2012
1. Your video must be edited by PowerDirector but the latest PowerDirector 10 is highly recommended. Participants can download PowerDirector 10 Trial for free.
2. Please download the ‘I Love This City’ template from DirectoZone.com and insert it as the opening scene of your video. Please remember to personalize the template by adding the name of your city and the name of the creator of the video.
3. Your video title must include: PowerDirector 10 City Video – (Your video name). Example: PowerDirector 10 City Video – I Love Taipei City.
4. The video should be no more than 10 minutes in length.
5. After editing your videos, the videos must be uploaded to YouTube and allow publishing to DirectorZone with editing timeline info and tagging “2012 City”.
6. You permit CyberLink to publish your videos on DirectorZone and to the event page.
7. You may import existing video, photo, and music content to be included as part of your video. However, video projects that are created by other editing software will not be allowed to enter the contest.
8. The most creative submissions will be selected by pro multimedia editor and based on the following criteria: Story Structure 30%, Video Creativity 30%, Video Editing Skills 20% and Number of votes 20%.
9. This contest is being held in several different languages, including English, French , German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese, and there is only one set of prizes for all languages.
10. You are solely responsible for any footage, photos or music in your produced video and responsible for legal repercussions, and CyberLink Corporation is in no way responsible for any legal ramifications.
11. You understand that CyberLink does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any video content you submit. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the video content you submit.
12. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting your video to the contest, you hereby grant CyberLink a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the video content in connection with the PowerDirector and DirectorZone´s services.
13. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend, cancel, postpone or extend the Contest or any entrant’s participation.
No restrictions listed.
1. The most creative submissions will be selected by pro multimedia editor and based on the following criteria: Story Structure 30%, Video Creativity 30%, Video Editing Skills 20% and Number of votes 20%.
1st – Sony HDR-TD10 Hi Definition 3D Handycam Camcorder – value – $1200 and Cyberlink Power Director 10 Ultra – Value $1,200
2nd – Canon EOS Rebel T3i MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and Cyberlink Power Director 10 Ultra Value $950
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions in the comments below.