Oprah’s Lifeclass. Bacon. Emeril’s “Bam!” Some things just make everything better. Now you can add one more gem to that list – Swanson® Flavor Boost®.
Swanson® Flavor Boost® Concentrated Broth instantly adds flavor to your skillet dishes and helps you liven up any meal. Whether it’s Chicken, Beef, Vegetable or Seafood, you can trust Swanson because it’s the broth brand that cooks trust to get their meals done right.
1. The Video MUST not exceed 30 seconds in length. Preferred format is HD 720p 16×9. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
2. Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by Tongal.
3. In the event you utilize any third party materials, such as music provided by a third-party music provider, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Tongal.
4. All Trademarks mentioned in the video must be followed by a generic, e.g., Swanson broth.
5. Video submissions must mention The Swanson® Flavor Boost® product name a minimum of two (2) times and show the product package a minimum of two (2) times.
6. Video submissions must demonstrate the product in use by following one of the recipes available on FlavorBoost.com.
7. Anyone portrayed in a video using the product or talking about the product in ways other than vague or harmless statements about the product (e.g., “I love it”; “Amazing”; “Tastes great”) will be required to attest in writing that their actions/comments reflect their sincere views, based on actual experience using the product.
8. Videos should not make any health or nutrition claims about the product (e.g., “healthy”) or claims that the product is superior to any competitor product or brand. While it is acceptable to mention in passing that the product is “natural,” that should not be the focus of any video.
9. Depictions of the product, use of the product or dishes made with the product, must be accurate, use the product as in the packaging and should not use any device to aid production or be enhanced in any way.
10. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Campbell.
11. Submissions must not portray the Swanson brand or any products in a negative way and should be consistent with the Swanson brand image and character, the determination of which will solely reside with Campbell.
12. Videos must be in the English language or subtitled.
13. Limit 5 submission(s) per member, per phase.
14. You must be at least thirteen (13) years or older to enter.
15. Minimum 50 Pitches, or the contest may repost for fourteen (14) days at the sponsor’s discretion.
16. Sponsor will be entitled to one reasonable round of revisions on the finished video without providing additional compensation. Remember it’s easier to re-edit than re-shoot so try to get as much coverage as possibl
Contests are open only to natural persons, thirteen (13) years or older at the time of entry (or the age as otherwise specified in a particular project’s requirements on the Project Details Page), who are registered members of the Tongal online community (each, a “Member”).
The goal of this project is to create a fun 30 second video about how Swanson® Flavor Boost® elevates your everyday dishes with extra flavor… and might just, in the poetic words of that 90’s all-girl band, “spice up your life!” Your videos should showcase the lady of the house using Swanson® Flavor Boost® to raise awareness about the product, educate women about how to use it, and ultimately motivate them to try it.
These videos should be fun, and at the end of the day, all about how Swanson® Flavor Boost® takes something ordinary and makes it extraordinary. How can Swanson® Flavor Boost® “boost” up your life, even beyond the kitchen? Add a little sizzle to your skillet, while you add a little pizzazz to your persona?
All to say, videos should show women elevating not just their meals and their cooking experience, but also their lives to the point that the winning videos will make viewers exclaim: “Ohhhh, I’ll have what she’s having!”
– Target Audience: Females, 40+ yrs old, who express themselves and nurture others through cooking. The cooking experience brings her inner satisfaction and a space for creative expression. She takes pride in her cooking and knows that using high-quality ingredients will help her to create a delicious meal.
– Key Marketing Messages: Swanson® Flavor Boost® adds a quick boost of flavor to skillet dishes. Swanson® Flavor Boost® is easy to use.